As the global leader in virtual infrastructure technology, VMware is committed to helping small, medium and large companies increase the efficiency and cost effectiveness of their IT operations.
Virtualisation essentially lets one computer do the job of multiple computers, by sharing the resources of a single computer across multiple environments. You get higher availability of resources, better desktop management, increased security, and improved disaster recovery processes when you build a virtual infrastructure. In addition you can expect lower energy costs as well as reduced capital costs.
As a VMware Enterprise Partner, we specialise in the design and implementation of virtualisation environments for companies looking to achieve:
- Server Consolidation and Infrastructure Optimisation. Virtualisation makes it possible to achieve significantly higher resource utilisation by pooling common infrastructure resources and breaking the legacy “one application to one server” model
- Physical Infrastructure Cost Reduction. With virtualisation you can reduce the number of servers and related IT hardware in the data centre. This leads to reductions in server room space, power and cooling requirements, resulting in significantly lower IT costs
- Improved Operational Flexibility & Responsiveness. Virtualisation offers a new way of managing IT infrastructure and can help IT administrators spend less time on repetitive tasks such as provisioning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Increased Application Availability and Improved Business Continuity. Eliminate planned downtime and recover quickly from unplanned outages with the ability to securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service
- Improved Desktop Manageability and Security. Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that end users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC